Thursday, June 1, 2017

FREE CROCHET PATTERN: Boho/Hippie Bag


So many beautiful bags in the internet these days. But boho/hippie style bags always catch my eye. These are some of the bags around the web that the patterns are for free as of writing. All the designs are awesome and hope you will also try to make one. I  will try to make one also. 



  1. The Mykonos Bag by Sewrella  
  2. Ala Miss June Dessert Bag by Crochetology - This one is not really a free pattern but by the way she describe every detail of her bag you can actually get the idea of how it was done. So I included this one here because I like it. 
  3. Crochet Purse at free-crochet.com You need to be a member to download this pattern. But it's easy to be a member, no need of credit cards or anything. It's absolutely  free. 


So I hope you will try some of the bags and enjoy while making them. 

All of the pictures here are not mine. Credit all to the bloggers and designers.

xoxo


Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more.  
**Please do not copy and post any pattern from this blog and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated. Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.


Thought of the Day

June 1, 2017

To learn and to do the works of Christ, is to obtain a true education. - FE 392

No comments:

Post a Comment