Monday, December 12, 2016

7 Gift Ideas for Your Gal Friends this Christmas!!


Looking for a gift for your Gal friends? If you are a crafty person there are so many ideas on the net for your friends. It is a wonderful idea to give something that is made by you, to your friends. And since I am a crocheter I'd like to make something out of crochet. I'd like my friends to know that my gift to them is specially made by me. So here are some wonderful gift ideas that you can give to them this Christmas time.
  1. Crochet Sweater Boots by Make and Do. 
  2. Cobblestone Cowl by All About Ami
  3. Winter Storm Scarf by Tamara Kelly 
  4. Crochet Owl Eye Mask at Good Stuff Mama
  5. Simple Starlight Shrug at One Dog Woof

BONUS PATTERN: Easy and Quick! For those lovers of coffee and you want to give them some gift cards, here is a pattern from Repeat Crafter Me Crochet  Coffee Mug Gift Card Holder


So that's it. I hope you all learn something and enjoy this post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion just leave a message on the comment box and I will gladly answer them. Thank you and God bless!


xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 

**Please do not copy and post any pattern from this blog and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated. Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.


Thought of the Day

December 12, 2016

We look forward with joyous anticipation to the day when Jesus will return to earth. - Hvn 6



No comments:

Post a Comment