Monday, October 24, 2016

Free Pattern: 5 Halloween Wreath


 

Halloween is so fast approaching. I don't really make any decors for Halloween, we don't even celebrate Halloween. But there are so many beautiful and colorfyl designs for Halloween around the internet these days. And wreaths are my personal favorites. And I only find a few of them that are free pattern. Here are what I've found so far.

  1. Along Came A Spider Wreath by Olives and Okra. It's so neat and easy. Halloweens are mostly spiders. So this one features only spiders.
  2. Halloween Wreath by Lion Brand. So easy and simple. You need to make an account first before you can download the free pattern.
  3. Halloween Wreath by My Merry Messy Life. I like the word BOO! And a touch of black sunflowers.
  4.  Halloween Bat Wreath by Repeat Crafter Me. She makes so many beautiful wreaths. Wreath for every occasion of the year. And this time not only one BUT two wreath for the Halloween.
  5. Halloween Black Cat Wreath by  Repeat Crager Me. This is less creeper than the others because of the cut cat. Although it is black but it is still cute.


That sums up all the Halloween wreath I found around the web. It's not too late to make one this time. All this pattern are so easy to make you can do it in a day. 


So that's it. I hope you all learn something and enjoy this post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion just leave a message on the comment box and I will gladly answer them. Thank you and God bless!


xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 

**Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated.Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free and I got all of my patterns from all over the internet from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.


Thought of the Day

October 24, 2016

God longs to have you reach after Him by faith. He longs to have you expect great things from Him. - ChS 262

No comments:

Post a Comment