Sunday, August 7, 2016

Camel Stitch

Have you ever heard this before? Camel stitch? I already know this stitch a very long time ago but I never know that it is called Camel stitch. Maybe because it is done on the third loop or the 2nd back loop of a Half Double Crochet (hdc). But to those who do not know it. Here are some pictures I took while making this Oversized Striped Market Bag.

Insert your hook on the 3rd loop of a hdc. It's the loop at the back. 

Then do your usual hdc. Draw up a loop, yarn over and pull through to all loops. 

And your stitches will look like this. It looks like a knitting stitch but a crochet one. That's how it looks like. BUT! if you still don't know how to do it. Here is a video on how to do it.



So that's it. I hope you all learn something and enjoy this post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion just leave a message on the comment box and I will gladly answer them. Thank you and God bless!


xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 

**Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated.Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free and I got all of my patterns from all over the internet from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment