Thursday, June 30, 2016

5 Beautiful Crochet Curtains- Free Pattern


Been dying to make a crochet curtain, but I haven't started yet. Here are some of my favorites around the web. This are beautiful curtains and also all patterns are free as of writing.

  1. Colorful curtain  by Ioana van Deurzen - It's pretty.  This is good for your kitchen or dining area. Actualll almost all of the curtains of this post are good for your kitchen or dining area.
  2.  Flower Power Valance by Once Upon A Pink Moon. This is so popular and I could not wonder why. It is so beautiful and the colors are vibrant. Good for the kitchen also.
  3. Big Bold Chevron Curtain  by  Moogly. Tamara is one of my favorite crocheter. I love her blog and I love her works. This curtain is so easy to make and can be actually used anywhere in you home.
  4. Bernat Blocks-In-Blocks Curtains by Yarnspirations. This is nice and delicate. Wish I have so many time in my hand that I can make more of this.
  5. Daisy Valance Design by Diane Stone for  Crochet Magazine. This could look so nice even if your kitchen is painted white. I love white kitchen plus white curtains.

    There are actually so many beautiful patterns around the web. And so many of them are for free. There are so many generous designers, they are one of the reasons why I share what I do here in my blog. I am inspired by those who share their beautiful creation for free. All pictures used here in this post is not mine. I do not own them. Click all the links to visit each blogger/contributor.

    So I hope you all enjoy this post and learn something. 



    xoxo

    Nanay Madel 


    Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks!  

    **Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated.Thank you very much. **
    I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free and I got all of my patterns from all over the internet from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.


No comments:

Post a Comment