Sunday, May 29, 2016

Free Patterns around the Web

        There are so many beautiful free patterns in the web.  Crocheter these days are so lucky to have so many resources. The only source of pattern I know before was my grandma. But now the possibilities are endless. I learned crochet a long time ago, so long I could not remember how old I was. Maybe still 9 or 10. I first learned it from my aunt. But I did not decided to go on full swing with crochet until 2 years ago. When I discovered so many patterns in the web and different yarns. And how here I am, could not go on a day without a hook and yarn on my hand.
        So here are some projects I made that I made for the past days. All free from the web.


1.  PARISIAN CHIQUE FAT BOTTOM BAG From A Creative Being

I've always admire Wink's crafts. And this one pattern in particular is the one that lead me to her blog. I admire this pattern so much and at long last I made my own. I made this with Balinese Cotton Yarn and a 4.5mm hook.


2. AMELIA SHAWL of Moogly


I've always love Tamara's work.  So many wonderful ideas in crochet and she shares them abundantly to all her readers. This one I love recently, I made this with Red Heart  Boutique Unforgettable in Sunrise (but my background is in sunset ). 

3. CROCHET OVERSIZED OWL PILLOW by RepeatCrafterMe
I love pillows! I had this yarn from Gantsilyo.com for so long. It's Super Bulky Chenille in Candy. I don't know what to do with it. It is one of those yarns I buy because I love it but don't know what to do with it. Until I see a post from RepeatCrafterMe with this Pattern. This yarn resembles so much with  Bernat Baby Blanket. So I made it into this Pillow. And my kids could not get over how soft and cuddly it is.  This picture below was taken before I even put on the eyes of the owl.

4. BOBBLE-LICIOUS PILLOW by Yarnspirations
Oh how I love this pillow. It is so easy to make but makes up so many yarns. I want to make so many of these pillows but it's quite expensive. I used about 400 meters of yarns. But it is indeed BOBBLE-LICIOUS!

     So that's it. I hope you enjoy reading this and will be inspired to make more crochet projects.  Thank you for dropping by and God bless all!


xoxo

Nanay Madel

Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks!  

**Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will much, much appreciated.Thank you very much. **

I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free and I got all of my patterns form all over the internet from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.

ps.

*I am not professional blogger nor is English my language so I apologize if I misspelled some words or my grammar is not right.*






No comments:

Post a Comment