Sunday, July 26, 2015

My first accomplished CAL

Last week I joined Little Monkeys Wildflower Bag CAL, and to be honest with you, I've joined so many CAL but I could never finished it. I am always way behind and I get tired and my work would end up in my WIP (Work In Process) Basket. But this one even if I was a little behind, I was able to finished it. And even use the bag already. The pattern is so easy but the bag is so gorgeous, and the Facebook Group really helps a lot. I mean the people there are so wonderful. They really encourage you. And it is even still so active now that the CAL is done. There are still so many who are still starting. So if you want to give it a try join the Facebook group by all means. I guarantee you even if you are a beginner with crochet you will surely going to love this bag and love the group also.

So here is my finished bag:
This is from my Instagram post. If you have an instagram please follow me there @imadyllebais to get some updates on my crocheting. I am already making a 2nd and a 3rd bag with this pattern.. it is so addicting actually!.


Don't forget to share on  facebook,  pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 
 
**Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will much, much appreciated.Thank you very much. **

I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free and I got all of my patterns form all over the internet from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.

*I am not professional blogger nor is English my language so I apologize if I misspelled some words or my grammar is not right.*


No comments:

Post a Comment