Sunday, June 7, 2015

Jaisha's 1st Birthday

April 10, 2015 was my niece's first birthday, Jaisha. And as expected we bake some cake. It wasn't just some cake. It was a three tiered beach theme birthday cake. It took us 2 days to make it. It was the biggest I made and almost all members of my family join in to help.
Tada!!! presenting our biggest cake yet. We got the inspiration from Buddy Valastro. I think we did a pretty good job on it.  And everyone helped so it was a success.

ps.
Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 


** Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own.  Please also link back to my post. Any link back will much, much appreciated.Thank you very much.  **

*I am not professional blogger nor is English my language so I apologize if I misspelled some words or my grammar is not right.*







No comments:

Post a Comment