Monday, March 23, 2015

I bake Cake

Have I mentioned here that I bake cake also? I do.... yes I do. I love baking and some of my friends love my work so they order some cakes from me. It's not yet a "business" but it is going there. Here are some of the things I had made.  All pictures are posted in my Baking Album on Facebook.  And here is a sample of what we've made.
This is just a cake we made with my sister for her husband. We made it for a short period of time. As you can see it is not prefect yet... I lack so many tools to make it look better. But I am proud of it. So from now on I will also post some of my baking products.

ps.
Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 
**Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. Thank you very much.  **

*I am not professional blogger nor is English my language so I apologize if I misspelled some words or my grammar is not right.*


No comments:

Post a Comment